Join us for FedByScience launch - April 18th
In celebration of the FedByScience launch, please join us for Congressional briefings on Wednesday, April 18th —- Senate: Breakfast and House: Snacks.
FedByScience is a collaborative communications initiative to raise the visibility of the value of public investments in food and agricultural research. Participating universities are joining together to tell stories of compelling research with a goal of increasing funding for the USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture (capacity, extension, and competitive) as well as state-level research. FedByScience is directed by its Advisory Committee. SoAR organizes FedByScience.
Please join us:
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Breakfast - Senate Visitor Center, Room 201
- 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Snack - 2203 Rayburn House Office Building
- Ronnie Green, Chancellor, University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Alan Leshner, Chief Executive Officer Emeritus, American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Lisa Schulte Moore, Professor, Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management, Iowa Sta