On Tuesday, September 29th at 10 am ET the House Agriculture Committee Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research will host a public hearing to highlight research innovations achieved by our nation’s agricultural colleges and universities. Witnesses will include:
- Dr. Robert J. Hauser, Dean of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Science, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL
- Dr. James W. Moyer, Associate Dean for Research, College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA
- Dr. Mindy Brashears, Director of the International Center for Food Industry Excellence, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- Dr. Michael Heithaus, Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, Florida International University, North Miami, FL
- Dr. Michael P. Lacy, Professor and Department Head, Department of Poultry Science, University of Georgia, Athens, GA
- Dr. Douglas D. Buhler, Senior Associate Dean for Research, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
For more information, click here.